Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Is Computer Information Technology a good major?

information technology
 on Computing and Information Technology 9.2
information technology image



TB85


I was planning on majoring in Accounting, but after taking a few classes and being bored to near-death I am considering switching to Computer Information Technology with minors in Computer Science and Business Administration. I got good grades in my Accounting classes (currently 3.95 GPA and Dean's List every semester) but I can't see myself doing Accounting for the rest of my life. So would this switch be a good idea? Can I earn a decent salary? What are some good jobs available with this degree?


Answer
These days, Information technology is on boom . you will get many job in this field.



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment