Friday, August 23, 2013

How will technology influence socializing in the next 20 years?

technology on Ancient Greek Inventions (1/4)
technology image



James S


How will technology influence socializing in the next 20 years?
I already have a few ideas so what I really need are references to opinions on some futurologists. Quotations will also be helpful.



Answer
I am not psychic...but I only see it getting worse.

All technology has done is hinder the communication process.The kids of today rely so heavily on technology to accomplish even the simplest of tasks. We are so deep into "technology" mode that people can barely carry on a conversation. Communication has greatly suffered because of this. Communicating is all through text,email, myspace, etc.
People would rather send an email or text instead of taking a few extra seconds and actually TALK to a person.

Don't get me wrong, I like the convenience technology has had to offer...but at what expense?



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment