Thursday, August 22, 2013

What is the difference between information technology and Computer information systems?

information technology
 on Information Technology | Prestige Staffing
information technology image



TiyayaD


Hello everybody!
I want to pursue a career in the computer field, but I am not sure which career path to follow. Would you please tell me more about Computer Information systems and Information technology, and their career path? I would like to be a computer technician/ Network administrator. I am a more hands on computer person/ technical person, I am more into building computers, fixing them, install software, replace hardware, clean them etc. Which career path should I follow Information technology or computer information systems. Please help me so I can choose the right degree. Thank you so much for taking time reading this, have a good day!



Answer
I think of Information technology
Intermediate to advanced computer classes for all such To check a costly program. Internet communications planning organization. Taa and basic computer architecture.
Professionally finished work. Party planning information organization. Software engineer. Programmers, database programmers, internet engineers.
Domestic computer technology.
Learn about using Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft Access and HTML.
Professionally finished work. Documents by company employees. Employees and the media.



Powered By Y! Answer Blogger Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment